Adventurous Music-Making *NEW*
…a music-maestro, world-explorer, time-traveller…
Sing, play and explore 6 continents, 5 oceans and 42,050 years of history. Learn to create your own music, compose your own songs, and improvise.
Each book in the Adventurous Music-Making Series has 20+ Songs with ocarina-charts, musical stave, guitar / ukulele chords, play-along audio CD with full performance and backing tracks for each song.
Adventurous Music-Making class music books are for players of ocarinas, recorders, flutes, violins, ukuleles, guitars, tuned percussion and also for choirs and solo singers:
- Music Zero-to-Hero – Countdown to take-off Buy Here
- Music World-Explorer – Around the world in 20 songs Buy Here
- Music Time-Traveller – 21 songs from Stone Age to Space Age Buy Here
- Music Code-Cracker (in progress)
- Music Music-Maker (in progress)
- 1-2-3 Ocarina – Learn to read the notes on the stave Buy Here
Transforming Music-Teaching at KS1, KS2 and KS3
Adventurous Music-Making teacher books contain ideas for whole-class music lessons and how to include MUSIC in cross-curricular projects in history, geography, science, language lessons and more.
The step-by-step guides for each of the 130+ songs will give class-teachers confidence to shape and maximise their own expertise as they bring music into every area of the curriculum.
Musicians will enjoy delving deeper into musical history with authentic songs through 42,050 years, and playing music from all continents in a variety of scales and styles.